I know what you are thinking…What’s In It For Me? (WIIFM)
Food changes everything. As your daily diet changes, your body changes and your happiness improves. Imagine what your life would be like if you had clear thinking, energy and excitement every day.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness and you will become more proactive with your life and health. I am not a diet whiz and will not promise that you will lose 40 lbs in 12 weeks. There will be no pills, powders or potions.
I will help you not only build a plan and reach your goals but also you will create lasting habits, transform your health, ‘do it on your own’ and become self-sufficient to make healthy choices so you don’t need me anymore. You will learn that health is also from the inside out.
Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance with a results-oriented approach.
- Conduct an in-depth health consultation with you
- Co-create achievable health and lifestyle goals
- Inspire you along the way
- Educate throughout the process
- Support you as you transition your diet (way of eating) and move beyond old habits while you create a new way of eating
- Facilitate a strategic plan to get you into action and support you along the way
- Make a commitment to your health
- Set and accomplish goals
- Explore new foods
- Understand and reduce cravings
- Increase energy
- Feel better in your body
- Improve personal relationships
- Reduce stress
- Increase self-awareness
- Exude greater confidence
- Learn better ways to take control of your health
Your program includes…
- In-depth health questionnaire to determine your specific health and lifestyle needs
- Two one-hour coaching sessions per month (in-person or over the telephone)
- Personalized health plan which will consist of setting strategy to create action
- Email support between sessions
- Healthy kitchen makeover to create a foundation for healthy meals. Each cabinet, drawer and inch of your refrigerator and freezer will be examined to improve you and your family’s diet
- Menu planning, recipes and other resources for self-care
- Access to a lending library of health and wellness information and more
‘Healthy Gluten Free Living’
I work closely with those with gluten intolerance and food sensitivities! According to the Celiac Disease Foundation, Celiac Disease is the most common genetic condition in the world. Celiac Disease is a multi-symptom, multi-system activated by eating gluten – proteins found in wheat, rye, barley and oats. Symptoms are varied and are not always gastrointestinal.
Together we will…
- Conduct an in-depth health consultation
- Facilitate the start of a HEALTHY 100% gluten free diet
- Plan healthy menus
- Help you shed the ‘gluten ten’
- Explore new healthy foods and learn how to incorporate them into your diet
- Help with adhering to the GF diet after years of being diagnosed
- Learn how to stop being attached to gluten free processed foods
You already know what to do…go with your gut!